Take a sip of peach oolong tea, feel the satisfied afternoon.
Fresh tea leaves baked with popular and natural peach flavor, imparts a charming flavor, translucently fruity aroma is reminiscent of a laid-back afternoon. Enjoy the stylish tea time with this qualified tea not only with hot water but also try it with a cool brew. You will like it!!
Base Tea-- light roasted Taiwanese oolong tea with fresh and natural flower fragrance
Our tea is grown in Mingjian Village, Nantou, the biggest tea region in Taiwan with century-old history. A variety named “Four Seasons of Spring” is one of the best tea here, furthermore, this breed has a strong floral fragrance, especially picked in cool seasons like spring or winter. Partial-oxidized and light-baked by a priced tea master who has experienced for more than four decades. This tea forms the basis of our flavored tea, impart freshness and verdant flavors!
Complex and time-consuming oolong tea process
Tea harvest (mechanical or manual harvest) → withering → Setting Oxidation → Tossing (浪菁)→ repeated eight times or more (drying→ rolling→ unblocking)→ De-stemming → drying → packaging.
Small teapot of 200 ml
(3) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 150ml of boiling water;
(4) First brew for 90 secs. Second brew for 60 to 90 secs; extend 10 to 20 sec after each brew. (Can be re-brewed for 6 to 8 times)
(3) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350ml to 500ml of boiling water.
(4) First brew for 3 minutes. Extend 1 to 2 minutes after each brew. (Can be re-brewed 3-4 times)
(3) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350 to 500 ml of cold water.
(4) Storage into refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours or until the liquid becomes golden yellow.
Product: Peach Oolong Tea
Ingredient: Oolong tea, Jasmine, natural peach flavor
Origin: Nantou, Taiwan
Type: Loose tea
Valid period: 2 years